Set a we:linklist element using PHP

ounos

Set a we:linklist element using PHP

Beitragvon ounos » Mi 4. Mai 2016, 14:02

Similar question like this one: http://forum.webedition.org/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=40713.
Is there any method/way available to add a new link with a title to a we:linklist ?

Of course once again I must warn everyone that any 'solution' described below is not recommended at all, it's totally unofficial and could break your wE setup.

mokraemer

Re: Set a we:linklist element using PHP

Beitragvon mokraemer » Mi 4. Mai 2016, 15:02

sorry. if you want to do everything on your own, you have to read the code by yourself.
webEdition-Kern-Entwickler

ounos

Beitragvon ounos » Mi 4. Mai 2016, 15:09

mokraemer hat geschrieben:sorry. if you want to do everything on your own, you have to read the code by yourself.
What does that even suppose to mean ?
I am trying to migrate a large amount of data from another platform and of course using anything else than php code is not possible.
So, if there is a way to use (any) existing methods to make my work easier, ofc I 'll do that. I don't want to re-invent the wheel here, neither to spend a week struggling with wE-core. If anyone knows about what I am asking and wants to share their experience it's more than welcome, but responses like this one are rather unnecessary and unfortunate.

mokraemer

Beitragvon mokraemer » Mi 4. Mai 2016, 16:38

this was not meant to be harsh. I just don't know.
If this is a one-time job, maybe you can check to do this on database level. Just create the elements needed, check tables Content & Link.

But for your information - linklist is deprecated, so you should rather think on changing linklist to block!
webEdition-Kern-Entwickler

Zurück zu „webEdition Basic Version“